Monday, October 3, 2011

Pulled in Two Directions

"Lord, what should I do? What do You want me to do?"

To go, or not to go...which should it be? I've been asked about going canvassing for a month with a few of my friends this winter. In some ways, I want to go. In other ways, I want to stay. Are my reasons for wanting to go, good, valid reasons? Are my reasons for wanting to stay, good, valid reasons? Which ones are the best? 

Uncertainty. Questions. Evaluations.
I still don't know, and I don't like the uncertainty of it. Others are waiting for my answer.
Which will it be?

Lord, I need wisdom. I need to know Your will in this, please.

1 comment:

  1. Uncertainty plagues all of us at times doesn't it. When we don't understand, when we can't see His plan, He simply asks us to trust. Simply trust.

    ReplyDelete